#11 Best dark humour: Top 10!

Hey guys! 

If you have a weird sense of humour like me, I am here to share the laughter! πŸ˜†✌ Here are some savage dark jokes that I came across and liked. Credits go out to their owners. ☺ Enjoy and I hope you have a good day!  πŸ’žπŸ’«


Credits to Pinterest 


 1. My mom died when we couldn’t remember her blood type. As she died, she kept telling us to “be positive,” but it’s hard without her.

Credits to Pinterest


2. A priest asks the convicted murderer in the electric chair, “Do you have any last requests?” “Yes,” replies the murderer. “Can you please hold my hand?” πŸ˜πŸ’€


3. Give a man a match, and he’ll be warm for a few hours. Set him on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.πŸ”₯🧨

Credits to Pinterest


4. The other day, my girlfriend asked me to pass her lipstick but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn't talking to me.😡😡😡


5. Sorry, what’s the quickest way to get to the hospital? Easy, just stand in the middle of a busy road.

Credits to Pinterest


6. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Or at least it does if you throw it hard enough.

7.  My brother asked me how stars die. "Usually an overdose," I told him.

Credits to Pinterest

8. I started crying when Dad was cutting onions. Onions was such a good dog.

9. When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.


Credits to Pinterest

10. I’d like to have kids one day. I don’t think I could stand them any longer than that, though.


Ok, bonus one! 😝😝

  • When we were kids, we used to be afraid of the dark. But when we grew up, the electricity bill made us afraid of the light.
  • Credits to Pinterest

That's all for now! πŸ˜œπŸ‘‹πŸ‘½πŸ‘» 

Credits:
https://www.today.com/life/inspiration/dark-humor-jokes-rcna126169
https://parade.com/1295709/marynliles/dark-humor-jokes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#10 Getting my diving certification!

#9 Freediving in Bali

A Confession To You