#8 Top 10 things I CANNOT live without

 Hey guysss! <3 

Thanks for supporting and reading my blogs! 



I am back after a long break from blogging. To be honest, I did not have much motivation to blog as I was spending my free time after training and clinical postings on Netflix, social media and travelling. 


With that said, I hope to include more blogs about travelling in the future! Do let me know what content you are interested to read. 


So here are the Top 10 things I CANNOT live without! AKA things I love most. 


1. My phone! 

First in line, duh! I need it to take pictures, contact and connect with people. Some serious 21st-century things... but sometimes I do enjoy being off my phone




2. MUSIC!! 

I love listening to songs whenever I am travelling, doing my work and before training. I would also put on music when I am cycling in my room or during easy and long runs. 

Here's a pic ft. my sister and my Marshall headphones <3 



3. Cycling 

4. Of course, my bike 

I love cycling periodt. Say no more... 




5. My family <3

Those connected by blood and also those connected through sports! My teammates are an insanely cool, dedicated and fun bunch of people that I am thankful to have in my life. 




6. Açai! 

If you know me, you would probably know that I work part-time at An Acai Affair because I need some pocket money... of course... BUT also because I like acai! I am pretty picky though. 




7. Travelling 

I love going out to see the world and learning about different cultures. Most times I would also end up learning a bit more about myself. I enjoy travelling with 1-2 buddies or alone as bigger groups tend to tire me out. 



                                       Santorini, Greece              Hong Kong Disneyland                             



8. The water 
Sea, beach, oceans... my fav! Definitely cannot live without it (Figuratively and literally)! I enjoy may different water activities like free diving, swimming and diving. With that said, I also absolutely love chilling at the beach




9. Sunrise and sunsets 
I am big on sunrise and sunset. I believe just like the water, it is a gift from mother nature to the living. Its beauty is unfathomable. <3 





10. Nice scents 
Scents are highly subjective. Nonetheless, nice scents make me really happy and set the mood for the room! Hence the investment in scented items, fragrances/ perfumes and love for Bath and Body Works. 


Here's a random pic of my beautiful cup of coffee (: 


I hope you guys liked my sharing and perhaps can relate to some too! See you around and have an amazing week! 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Confession To You

#7 NUS Aquathlon family